Lost Password

Double murderer confesses to raping over 100 female corpses

A hospital worker has confessed to murdering at least two women in 1987 and sexually assaulting at least 100 female corpses in mortuaries in the United Kingdom.
According to a BBC report, 67-year-old David Fuller attacked Wendy Knell, 25, and Caroline Pierce, 20, in two separate incidents in the English town of Tunbridge Wells.
On the fourth day of his murder trial at Maidstone Crown Court, the report added, Fuller changed his plea to guilty.
He had earlier admitted to killing the women subject to “diminished responsibility”, but denied murder.
Fuller had previously admitted sexually abusing at least 100 bodies in two Kent hospital morgues for over 12 years.
Read more: US’s most prolific serial killer has murdered at least 50: FBI
“This is a shocking case. The sickening nature of the crimes committed will understandably cause public revulsion and concern,” UK Home Secretary Priti Patel was quoted as saying.
Wendy Knell and Caroline Pierce were murdered in 1987. PHOTO: KENT POLICE
“I would also like… to remember Wendy Knell and Caroline Pierce, two young women who had their lives brutally taken away from them over 30 years ago. I hope their families can find some solace in seeing justice finally done.”
Following his arrest for the murders, a search of Fuller’s home revealed he had hoarded millions of indecent images and videos of children and extreme pornography on hard drives, floppy discs, DVDs and memory cards in his loft and spare room.
Also read: Serial killer masseur arrested in Lahore
Two of the drives were hidden in a box, which was screwed to the back of a chest of drawers and placed inside a wardrobe. On these drives, officers found footage Fuller had recorded of himself abusing corpses in the morgues.

Folders, some labelled with the names of the victims, contained images and videos of him molesting female bodies, including three children, between 2008 and November 2020.
Fuller worked in electrical maintenance at hospitals since 1989 and was at the Kent and Sussex Hospital, until it closed in September 2011.

He was transferred to the Tunbridge Wells Hospital at Pembury, where the offences continued until his arrest.
Investigators said Fuller would work late shifts and go into the morgue when other staff had left, often “visiting the same bodies repeatedly”.

Share This Post

Like This Post


Related Posts


    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Thanks for submitting your rating!
    Please give a rating.

    Thanks for submitting your comment!