The police have arrested a man who falsely claimed to be an employee of the excise department and had affixed an official number plate on his motorcycle.
According to a case filed by ASI Shehbaz Gul, the suspect was stopped at Babar Chowk while coming from Satyana. The motorcycle had a green number plate, and the rider was asked for documents.
The suspect, Abdul Samad, a resident of Peoples Town, claimed to be an employee of the excise department and said the motorcycle was official.
The police contacted the department, but there was no record of the suspect. Subsequently, he was arrested.
- India to host Miss World 2023 after a gap of 27 years
- Former PTI lawmaker ‘barred’ from boarding Hajj flight
- REVEALED: Adipurush won’t release in IMAX; The Flash to take over all shows in IMAX screens : Bollywood News
- Budget2023-24: Sindh proposes 17.5% increase in pensions
- Animal: Makers of Ranbir Kapoor starrer to unveil the pre-Teaser on June 11 : Bollywood News