ISLAMABAD – An Islamabad court on Wednesday approved the bail of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Fawad Chaudhry in a sedition case.
- Imran wants elections before appointment of next chief justice: Maryam Nawaz
- Imran pushing for early polls to avoid elections under next Chief Justice: Maryam Nawaz
- Saudi Arabia announces new guidelines about taking pictures at Holy Mosques
- Pakistan brings Mohammad Nawaz into second T20 against Afghanistan
- Imran Khan’s nephew Hassan Niazi handed over to Lahore Police on transitory remand