The city administration on Sunday continued its action against violators of Covid-19 Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in various parts of the metropolis.
Officials checked coronavirus vaccination cards at various shops, shopping malls and restaurants and reviewed the implementation of SOPs. They sealed the shops and slapped fines on unvaccinated shopkeepers.
Korangi Assistant Commissioner Capt (retd) Attaur Rehman paid a surprise visit to different shopping centres, mobile markets, beauty parlours and restaurants of the Korangi to check vaccination cards.
Read More: Processions, Majalis to follow Covid SOPs
He imposed fine on unvaccinated people found working at the shops and restaurants. Attaur Rehman warned the violators to get themselves vaccinated in three days and submit a written assurance in this regard. He said that further action could be taken against SOPs violations.
Meanwhile, on the directives of Model Colony Assistant Commissioner the area’s Mukhtiarkar Syed Naad Ali Shah visited Liaquat Market and checked the coronavirus vaccination cards and took action against SOPs violators.
Published in The Express Tribune, October 4th, 2021.
- PM laptop scheme 2023 — A step-by-step guide
- Pakistan’s central bank foreign reserves fall by $102million to $4.09 billion
- Viral video clip captures ‘awkward encounter’ between CJP Bandial and Justice Isa
- Fresh jolt for Imran Khan as Pervez Khattak steps down as PTI KP president
- Pervez Khattak, Asad Qaiser ‘arrested’ as crackdown underway against PTI leaders