The Rohit Shetty directed Akshay Kumar starrer Sooryavanshi released earlier this week to a thunderous response from the audience and critics alike. Being the first big ticket Bollywood entertainer to release post the lockdown all eyes have been on the business of the film. Living up to expectations Sooryavanshi has been doing better than expected.Now, in the overseas market of U.A.E / G.C.C Sooryavanshi after collecting Rs. 3.48 cr. on Day 1 managed to take in a further 258,907 USD [Rs. 1.92 cr.] on Day 2. With 225,301 USD [Rs. 1.67 cr.] coming in from the U.A.E market and another 33,606 USD [Rs. 0.24 cr.] from the G.C.C circuit the total collections of the film within this market stands at 727,969 USD [Rs. 5.40 cr.] in two days of its release.Given the current growth, trade predictions claim that the business of Sooryavanshi will continue to grow with each passing day.U.A.E/G.C.C Box Office at a glance:Day 1U.A.E – 394,120 USD [Rs. 2.92 cr]G.C.C – 74,942 USD [Rs. 0.56 cr]Day 2U.A.E – USD 225,301 [Rs. 1.67 cr]G.C.C – USD 33,606 [Rs. 0.24 cr] More Pages: Sooryavanshi Box Office Collection , Sooryavanshi Movie Review Loading…
- Who is Hazim Bangwar, uber cool new assistant commissioner of Karachi’s North Nazimabad?
- PM Shehbaz invites Imran Khan to All Parties Conference to discuss ongoing challenges
- Pakistan’s top civil-military leadership meets in Peshawar tomorrow after deadly mosque attack
- Lahore court acquits ex-principal secretary to PM Fawad Hassan Fawad in assets case
- Foreign exchange reserves held by SBP plunge to alarming low